Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, December 22, 2006

Taiwan - 3rd Green Bear

For the new year stamps exhibition, Chungli post office will reload the Green ribbon on ATM machine, number 056, VarioSyst503A, black bear label.
The machine will be setup on SOGO shopping mall, user can operate the machine themselvs, and the valid day is from 30th Dec. to 4th Jan.
For 057, it is first time to use Green ribbon, but for black bear label on VarioSyst503A, it is the 3rd time to print Green. What is the next?

No comments: