Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Poland - ByeBye to 37mm label ?


From last year to early of this year, 'Opole 7' post office used 37mm height label for ATM. Most of other post offices used 36mm height label.
Recently found the post office 'Opole 7' changed to 36.2mm height label.
Not sure which day it was changed?
Not sure if the 37mm height label would be happen again in the future?
Not sure if other post office(s) have ever used that label?
-------------------------
Maybe we would say 88 to that spec's label.
--------
88: Chinese pronounciation is same to English ByeBye

-------------------------
Thanks Irena
-------------------------

No comments: