Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Paris Tour

LISA2 in General Post Office

The last station of Europe Tour is Paris. After taking more than 8 hours by bus we arrived at Paris from Vevey. Then is night, take the boat to view Seine river. Actually I don’t like do that at night because we can not get enough beautiful photos.Second day we visited Versailles, Eiffel Tower, Triumphal Arch, and around places. In the time of shopping we visited one small post office, get some LISA ATMs. At night, we(my wife and I) meet my good friends FOISSETTE family, and he guide us to many places in Paris, and also visited one church, great feeling. And he invited us to have dinner at Morocco’s restaurant, share delicious foods. I never forget that excited meeting. After dinner, he guide me to the general post office of Paris for buying ATMs, it is LISA2.

LISA in Louvre

The last day is Louvre. That is bad day, also good day. How to say? Almost before we arriving on Louvre, on the bus my wife opened the cover of memory card of digital camera. She want to change the card because of full, but the card bounced out of camera, and dropped on ground. The bus stopped at the destination, the driver and I take more than 10 minutes still can not find the card, maybe it lost into the deep of tool, impossible to open the cover to watch. Most of our photos was stored in the card. That time my wife was very very disappoint and stayed in the bus all time. I take another camera to Louvre, no good feeling without my wife accompany. After finish the viewing, my wife came to me like a baby. She was very excited and told me the card was got. That time, she was upset in the bus, another bus driver just got know the reason, and starting to search in tools. After a while, he got it under the vent. My wife was very happy, and want to take photos with him when we back. It is regret when we were back, the bus left away. Here my wife and I thanks the driver deeply.

Because the hurry tour, we did not take so many ATM photos in Paris. But whatever I still get more new information from this trip.

LISA2 can accept the credit, not only coins like LISA. The minimum value of credit card buying is 5,00 Euros.
The max volume is 10 pcs per time.
There are 5 languages on the screen of LISA2, and 4 on LISA.
There is no buying details, volume on the receipt if using credit card, but there is operation place information.

Post Box at the highway station


Retired LISA on airport of Paris
----------------------------------------

Thanks Jacqeus

----------------------------------------

No comments: