Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, November 17, 2006

Praha ATM



One of my friend go to Plzen, Czech Rep. for biz trip, and he visited Praha(Prague) while holiday on 6th Nov. 2006. It is not easy to get the machine, spend too many hours.
He bought one complete set of ATM for me, but regret the machine have something wrong, can not produce receipts. Here we can get value 7.5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 18, 19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 28, 32 kc.

---------------------------------------
Thanks Ken
---------------------------------------

No comments: