Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, November 10, 2006

Chungli Stamp Exhibition of New Year


Chungli Post Office hold the New Year Stamp Exhibition at SOGO department store, and the administrator setup two units of VarioSyst503A on the show place. And the color are Blue and Red for both two machines, paper are black bear. So we can get two colors, two different machine numbers ATM. The operation period is from 30th Dec. 2005 to 5th Jan. 2006. The machine number is 057 and 058.

No comments: