Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Saturday, November 18, 2006

ATM - auto teller machine


On 5th May 1995, Taiwan issed its first 'ATM' stamps. The machine is auto teller machine, and every sheet have 18 pcs of stamps, dimension of sheet is same to 1000$NT cash.
The topic of self-adhesive stamps were 'Peony Painting of National Palace Museum', and have two motif. Face value of every stamp is 5 $NT.

No comments: