Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Monday, December 13, 2010

Rowing

20/09/2010, Faroe Islands Post issue ROWING ATM in machine aCon. Like old issue, there are 4 pictures. Above is the minimum value from post office Torshavn, here we can machine will cut off the strip every 5 labels like Norway.
Cover with 4 labels, each value is 4.00 DKK, sent at 30th Nov., 2010.
---------------------------------
Thanks Mogens!

No comments: