Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Broken Zero

The first ZERO of face value is lower than other digitals, that comes from Philately Service (VS), since issue of Monkey. That is because the top of the ZERO has broken. While the Frama first ZERO have intact top comming from post office (OA).




Top one is VS, bottome is OA of above picture.

No comments: