Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resident Fees

Finland ATM 12.2 sent to Luxembourg for post resident on 9th March. There is another Bluxembourg ATM affixed, value is 14$, cancel on 27th March. The postage 14$ was just for domestic letter.
I guess there are two reason that Luxembourg ATM on it,
1, The addressee pay 14$ for post resident fees when he go to post office to pick up the letter, post office affix the ATM and cancel for apporving that cost.
2, When addressee got the letter from Finland, he affix the Luxembourg ATM and resend it again.

France ATM Nr. 9 sent to Belgium on 25th Aug for post resident. There is postage meter on it with date 5th Sep.

If you know the story which addtional local postage on the letter, please just share with us.

No comments: