Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, December 10, 2010

Panda in HK

Central Government of China presented two pandas (Anan and Jiajia) to Hong Kong on 11th March 1999, and open to public on 18th May. At 25th April Hong Kong post issue special mini sheet for the Panda in Hong Kong.
The flower ATM was sent to Canada, postage 3.10$
--------------------------------
Thanks!

No comments: