Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Monday, July 06, 2009

UK ATM - new rating






Since March this year, the Royal Post update its postage rate,

100g 1st Class Letter :         0.36 -> 0.39
100g Large Letter:                        0.52 -> 0.61
20g Euro:                                        0.50 -> 0.56
10g Worldwide:                                0.56 -> 0.62

You get know above 4 types from receipt of ATM.

20g Worldwide:                                0.81 -> 0.90

----------------------------------
Thanks Peter!


------------------------------------------

This article is pub by email.

------------------------------------------

No comments: