Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Monday, July 06, 2009

European Year of Equal Opportunities for All




The Portugal ATM issue 'European Year of Equal Opportunities for All', on 9th Oct. 2007. It was sent on 12th May 2008, black print by Newvision. Actually in the before, it is blue print by machine NewVision, till May 2008, some NewVision machines were changed to black carriage.

------------------------------------
Thanks Vitor!


------------------------------------------
This article is pub by email.

------------------------------------------

No comments: