Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Belgium - postage due



The ATM cover was send to Belgium(post resident) from Norway on 11th Dec. 1987. And on 18th, it was affixed Belgium ATM as postage due, and it is the first day of the Belgium ATM - PORTUS 87.

It is interesting that there is no postage value should pay on the cover, only letter T.

------------------------------------------
This article is pub by email.
------------------------------------------

No comments: