Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Collecting Macau Stamp



Macau ATM cover with postage meter, the ATM is Lotus Bridge, 2000 edition, klussendorf sent on 18th May 2009. It is the date that the Terminal Post Office opened at the underground, moving from 1st floor. Now the ATM machine could output World Heritage labels on Ternimal, also including value 5,00$.

------------------------------
Thanks Joao!

------------------------------------------
This article is pub by email.
------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You shared the Macau postal cover that is very Wonderful and you have provided information about the postal cover that is very important.
Thank you so much

Pincodezone