Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Foundation of This Blog

After 4 years later of collecting ATMs, I just want to share my collectings and experience to all collectors from the world wide. Through this field, hope can share more funs to all of us.Here inside this site, you can find some images of my collecting, some artciles I studied, some un-confirmed messages I got, and some machine photoes from other friends.

No comments: