Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Beautiful France



3 ATM on cover, LISA AND LISA 2, cancel on 24th Nov. 2003 by temporary post office.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mr Dickson Intelligent Blank ATM Cards Which Have Been Specially Programmed Atm Card Contact Email Dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com

I am announcing this amazing testimonial on this blog, about Mr Dickson how the Blank ATM Card experience changed my whole life.the 2017 blank Atm Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable,so luckily i read about the blank ATM card exercise and how it has made people become rich. I contacted the email address i attached to the testimonial of some beneficiaries and here i am today, all thanks to Global Tech Hackers Team Incorporation world wide for helping me with a blank ATM Card. Now all my financial worries are over. All you need to do is send a message to the email address provided: dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com