Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Spanish Post Emblem




This is 4th ATM issue from Spain, very interesting it rolling out a new type machine EPELSA, no like old issue from Klussendorf and Frama, this issue is Thermal printing type.
It issued on April 1992, with date on it making it is not ATM. Two months later, Post remove the date which user can use it anytime. Known earliest ATM was issued on June 5th 1992 on select post office. 

There are 3 types of paper, which be different from crown.
1st: bottom of crown is open to the dot line edge.
2nd: bottom of crown is closed.
3rd: crown is bigger than above tow, and the frame is tight.

Actually, the shape of 3 crowns are different.


-------------------------
Thanks Leung!

No comments: