Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hand Writing A Letter


 This ATM was issued on 24th May 1995 on both machine EPELSA and MOBBA. It is the first ATM have lateral undulations on two sides, round central and other security measures.
Above FDC is from machine MOBBA, the value is 87 pts, but the digit 7 is slight, even 'pts' disappeared.

 Imprinted FDC from machine EPLESA, machine number is 041?

FDC from MOBBA, machine number is 2191.

Letters post to HongKong, machine EPELSA, No. 0002. Received on 20th and 21th Oct. 1995.

-------------------------
Thanks Leung!

No comments: