Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

ESPANA CORREOS Emblem

25th Spe. 1995, Spain Post issue ATM 'Postal Emblem' on machine both EPELSA and MOBBA.
 Posted on 6th Sep. 1996 (looks like 1995), machine EPELSA number is 1920, to Germany.

 Machine EPELSA number is 0368, to HongKong.
 Posted on 18th Sep. 1996, machine MOBBA number is 2134. There are two times cancelling.
There is word 'PAQUETE' on the side of cancellation of 'ARROYO DELA - 29', and there is no date inside the circle. PAQUETE means posting on ship.
Another cancellation is 'ARROYO DE LA MIEL  -  MALAGA'

-----------------------
Thanks Leung!

No comments: