Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Summer

 Here is getting deep winter, and very cold in the northern hemisphere. Let us contact summer thru the stamp.

This Spanish ATM is from paint 'El Verano', means Summer.

All the 3 ATMs have extra overprint to celebrate the 650 anniversary of Corpus Christi procession at Valencia.

The letter was posted on May 26th 2005.

Content of overprint:
PROCESSO DEL CORPUS
VALENCIA 1355-2005
650 ANNIVERSARI

The mint label 'Milord 1900' got the same overprint. Some of words is invisible because of dark background.

It is my first time to see the overprint, very interesting.

----------------------------
Thanks Leung!

No comments: