Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Sunday, December 23, 2012

KANGAROO

 The ATM was overprint FREMANTLE, issued on Oct. 23th,1997, just FDC. It is from machine Ascom-Monetel.

 The ATM was overprint HILLARYS, issued on June of 2006, posted on June 26th. It is from machine Ascom-Monetel.


 The ATM was overprint SWANPEX 99, issued on Oct. 23th, 1999, posted on Oct. 24th. It is from machine Ascom-Monetel.


The ATM was overprint CONGRESS 2000, issued on Aug. 5th, 2000, posted on the second day. It is from machine Tritech.

---------------------------
Thanks Leung!

No comments: