Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Red Crane 127

Taiwan(Gaoxiong Branch Office) issued red printing Crane ATM in machine Gen. 5th number 127, at Sep. 9th 2010 (ROC date: 99.9.9). The post office issued special fold including Paint stamp, 4 Crane ATMs in red with machine 127, each one is 99$, crane gold plate, and one crane postcard.
It is first time to print Red Crane in machine Gen. 5th, so we can call it FDC(domestic speedpost) above image. Another Crane is printed in violet, in machine Gen. 4th couple years ago. Now, Gen. 4th has out of order.
If customer order 4 folds, he can get 4 ATM with value 5$ as gift. Above set comes from field machine (OA).

No comments: