Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Garden Birds I

17th Sep 2010, Royal Post issued ATM called Garden Birds I, there are 6 different birds. Above Max card is Blue Tit, canceld on 22th Sep.
-----The postcard was published by J. Salmon Ltd in 1966.
The 6 birds from top are Goldfinch, Wood Pigeon, Robin, House Sparrow, Starling, Blue Tit(with first day cancel).

Above Max card is Robin.
-----The postcard was published by J. Arthur Dixon, printed in Great Brain.
--------------------------------
Thanks Peter!

No comments: