Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Monday, August 03, 2009

World Games 2009 - FDCs




This is the first time Taiwan take the World Games, the location is Gaoxiong(also called Kaohsiung) city, south of Taiwan. The games was hold from 16th to 21th July 2009.
To celebrate the games, Taiwan Post issued new ATM lable with Twin Pagodas(Dragon & Tiger), located on the Zuoying town of the city.

The issue day is 16th July, there are four colors(Black, Red, Green, Blue) ribbons installed on the machines which were on the live of stamp exhibition. Othere machines used black ribbon outside of the exhibition.

The scans are FDC made by Aerogramme, send to China, postage is 8$.

No comments: