Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Thursday, August 20, 2009

JAP - over GFW

Couple of months ago I used email to post my article, and edit by Firefox through Tor. The picture is small by email, and speed is low by Tor. Tor is hack application to skip over Great Fire Wall. Tow days ago, I got know JAP is faster than Tor, and even IE can run on it. That is very good me to edit my blog again, like there is no firewall. Most of agent of JAP located on Germany, faster those in US. So, here appreciated the contribution of JAP to those surfer.

No comments: