Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Festival Berlioz


Hector Berlioz, 1803-1869, one of the greatest French composer at 19th century and also excellent in all these different fields.
Festival Berlioz is a great concerts and show of his works, take place at town La-Côte-Saint-André where he was born.

The form of "festival" appears in 1979. The concerts were then programmed in Lyon. This demonstration, directed by Serge BAUDO, proceeded until 1989. A few years later, a new project of festival centered this time at the Coast-Saint-Andre.

This year, it will start on 17th Aug., till 30th Aug.

This ATM cover is FDC, sent on July 2nd 1985, with 'Festival Berlioz' adv. cancellation from Lyon.




1 comment:

Monir Tayeb said...

I enjoyed reading this and other items on your blog.

Look up the rubric "Memorabilia" in www.hberlioz.com for a few of my Berlioz stamps and FDCs. I'll add more to them time permitting.