Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Netherland aCon

Since 19th Feb. this year TNT POST setup 3 machines type PSU(same to Denmark, Faroe), and on July setup two again. On Oct the first 3 machine were removed, only two machine left. Above is button set from number TNT00102.
Send on 20th Nov. 2008.

The minimum value of aCon is 5 cent, like Norway the strip could be 5 labels. The receipt is very large, almost the largest I have seen.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks Hens.
---------------------------------------------

No comments: