Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

APC US

APC is one of the ATMs in America(at New York), the above ATM were sold on 28th Nov., and canceled on 29th. Below is the receipt, even it shows the destination of letter, great!
Another information is it could accept credit card.
-----------------------------
Thanks Pierre!
-----------------------------

No comments: