Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Germany 2008


Germany Post issued new ATM on 24th Oct. Like Austria, she used two motifs on the roll, Brandenburg Tor and Bonn Tower.
Another change is the EURO sign was removed, and the value moved to downside.
The imprint is beautiful, that the workers can not wait to install the the new label on two machines before the issue day.
Initiates some of machines still use the old label, even its programme was updated to new version.
Above FDCs were from Berlin and Bonn, the first day receipt was from Bonn.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks Guenther and Clemens!
---------------------------------------------


No comments: