Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FAROE ISLAND - poster

Just got the poster from Faroe Island philately service, most of it focused on new franking labels. It is the first time to issue that, like Denmark, it released 4 motifs on the aCon.
From now on, it will also issue new ATM every year.
If you can visit the machine, the minimum value is 0,50 DKK and maximum is 100. But we can get 6,00 value only if from philately service.
Like UK, it was called 'Post 'n' Go'.

Unfortunately the issued day was changed from 6th Oct. to 9th Oct., and location from Gota to Torshavn.
On the same day(9th), the tarif was updated also.



No comments: