Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, January 09, 2015

Paris 2014 - Green Letter


 The 68th Autumn Philately Salon - Paris 2014, issued on 6th Nov., from machine LISA and IER both.
This issue is for also anniversary 3th of Green Letter releasing.
 IER set
 First day receipt of LISA set
 LISA set
Receipt of IER set.

------------------------------
Thanks Pierre!

No comments: