Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, January 09, 2015

Paris 2014 - Bratislava Castle


Paris 2014 - the 68th Autumn Philately Salon, issued on 6th Nov., above image is for stamp exhibition collaborate between France and Slovakia.
 Receipt of IER set
 Receipt of LISA set
Both constructions are World Culture Heritage. Right one is Bratislava castle, left one is St. Elizathe Church, also called blue church.
 IER
LISA

---------------------
Thanks Pierre!

No comments: