Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, April 05, 2013

SPRING STAMPEX 2013


Not only the Ponds issue, Royal Mail also issued new Machin ATM. The image is same to current design but two differences.
1)Color is blue, not gray.
2)Used the same pattern of ROYAL MAI2' like the latest Robin for last Christmas.


Hytech C2 from Philately Service.

 Hytech A4 from local imprint of Stampex 2013. The text '2nd Class/Large' is align with 'up to 100g' on left, not middle like C2.


This imprint is for the coronation 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II, on Feb. 20th at Stampex 2013.

-----------------------------------
Thanks Peter!

No comments: