Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, February 01, 2013

Don Quixote

 The ATM is about 'literature', issued on Oct. 25th 1996.
To celebrate the Anni. 400 of pubs of Don Quixote, it had a special overprint on the ATM label '3708 D ANVS DEL QUIXOT', letter posted on May 13th 2005 from SANTANDER.
 Hybrid commemorative stamp Don Quixote of mini souvenir, with BARNAFIL 2005 cancellation, posted on Apr. 28th 2005.
National Philately EXPO is part of EXFILNA 2005 even from 20th to 26th, June 2005. This letter posted on June 23th.

----------------------------
Thanks Leung!

No comments: