Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Saturday, February 09, 2013

7 Men


Spanish ATM '7 Men', issued on July 3th 1993 from machine EPELSA. Later Mobba machine got introduced, and have a short time test on this label.
Bottom one machine number is 0000, test period is Mar. 4 to Apr. 8th, 1994.
Top one machine number is 2000, test period is Aug. 1 to Sep. 23th, 1994.
Both above FDC are rare, and those type of printing had not ever existing on other labels.
After the pilot run, Spanish Post introduced Mobba printing 4 digits regarding face value, not 5 digits at pilot.

---------------------------
Thanks Leung!

No comments: