Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Robin for Christmas




Royal Mail issued special Robin faststamp for Christmas on Nov. 6th. As we know, the motif comes from the faststamp of 2010. But it made a little bit modification on pattern. All the faststamps' pattern are consist of text 'ROYALMAIL', this time it changed one letter 'L' to digital '2', could be 'ROYALMAI2'.
Due to printing lot deviation, the Robin has a little bit color deviation. You can see, the fruits are close to purple, not rose red like belore.

Above scan comes from machine Wincor-Nixdorf. Learnt it have Hytech version on Camden Christmas Post Shop in London.
------------------------------------
Thanks Peter!

No comments: