Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Paris 2011 - Philatelic Salon of Autumn


 The salson took place during 3th-6th Nov. 2011 in Paris, main players are UK and France I supposed, that is why there topic is about UK first stamp (black penny) and constructure(Big Ben, Bridge).

 This time, La Poste issued two ATMs, and on two different machines, LISA and IER. Interesting the button value is different from the two machine.
 IER: 0,55 0,57 0,60 0,77 1,50 2,00
LISA: 0,55 0,60 0,77 1,00
---------------
Thanks Pierre!
---------------

No comments: