Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Thursday, December 01, 2011

COGNAC 2001

 66th Philiatelic congress of group of west-central in COGNAC, IER machine.
The statue on the right side is Francis I of France, the King of France since 1515 to his death.
If you like Brandy, you would the place probably, the center of Brandy.

The castle is Tours St. Jacques, next is Hennessy cognac HQ.

---------------
Thanks Pierre!
---------------

No comments: