Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, September 03, 2010

Siberian Flying Squirrel

Finland ATM cover was posted on 18th Aug. 2010. The ATM is still old currency of Finland, MK. Not sure another two stamps were issued before or after the Euro currency circuit in Finland. But it shows 1st class mail, not face value, that means it can work at any time whatever the postage increased year by year.
The motif of ATM is Siberian Flying Squirrel (PTEROMYS VOLANS) from Finland.

No comments: