Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Indonesia Air Planes

NC212-200: transfortation aircraft dedicate for Indonesia Air Force, designed and produced in Spain licenced by IPTN. Now it builted inside Indonesia.
N250: regional aircraft commuter turboprop designed by Indonesian firm IPTN, launched at 1995, dropped at 1997 because Asian Financial Crisis.

Indonesia ATM about air planes, Registered FDC, 22th June 1996.

No comments: