Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Macau Annv. 10th

Macau returned to China since Dec. 1999 from Portugal, so it is 10th Annv. this year. Also it is China Founded Annv. 60th, that there is special PhilaExpo in Macau 28th - 30th Nov. 2009.

World Heritage ATM(NAGLER) air postage to Beijing.
Lotus Bridge snail mail postage to Beijing.

-----------------------------
Thanks Joao!

No comments: