Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, December 18, 2009

Lion Head

Singapore issued ATM, red lion head.
Early life the printing qualify of label is good, color is smooth. Later printing quality get decreased, see left above.

Variable ATM, bottom line shifted a dot position that there is space between last bottom line and its above.
Another error is Blink Imprint by the Stylus Printer of SAM.

No comments: