Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, October 09, 2009

Octorber: Taiwanese Day

ung Blossoms Family - 3Taiwan will issue Seriels 3 of Tung Blossoms on Oct. 14th. Additional image side by the flowers is traditional building of Taiwanese Hakka.There is black print on the first day, but later will have Green(22th Oct, 5th Nov), Blue(24th Oct.).
The next ATM is Peagon 2 on 15th Dec., volume is 800K, even have 20K samples(speciemen).

No comments: