Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Sunday, October 25, 2009

News - Paris 2009 Philately Salon of Automn

France will issue 2 ATM on Nov. 5th 2009 for Philately Salon of Automn, hold at Paris.
The fair will take from 5th to 9th Nov. Topic: Henry Dunant. He created the 'Red Cross' because he was touched by the sad result of battle of Solferino on June 24th 1859, between Franco-Sardinian Alliance and Austria Army.
Topic: looks like the friendship between France and Portugal. The castle is Sao Jorge of Lisbon. The blue patin in the left is traditional Portugese Azulojes.
-----------------------------------
Thanks Pierre!

No comments: