Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Taiwan Varies

Error Cut - Blue print on Tung flowers.

Low-Ink print - Tung flowers.

Error Cut - Red print on KaoHsiong 2005 ATM, machine 'Gen 4', number 036.

Error Cut - Black print on Crane, machine 'Gen 4'.

Blank Label - Crane

Error Cut - black print on Black Bear, machine 'Gen 3', number 020.

same to above, number 016.

-----------------------------------
Macau Collector!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I think the collection should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.