Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Monday, September 28, 2009

999


Macau World Heritage ATM(NAGLER) cvoer, there are two ATM labels 8.0 and 1.5 $. Sending on 9th Sep. 2009, and additional postage is 9.00$ by postage meter, advertisement image is EMS promotion.
So interesting here we can see many number '9', postage mark 09.09.2009, postage meter date, -9.9.2009, value 09.00. Of course, there is one '9' on s/n of register label.
Regret there is no value of 9.00 from Nagler.
-----------------------------
Thanks Sousa!

No comments: