Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tung Flower Series II

Above ATM is the series II of Tung flower(red pattern). Original issue day is Dec. 1st 2008, but was cancelled due to bad quality of printing by ATM machine. The paper can not absorb the ink quickly after printing, so if fingers touched the label, the value would be blur.
So after re-work the paper with image, on 15th April 2009, Taiwan Post issued it finally.
On the first day of this issue, only black print is available.
On 18th April, Hsinchu used green, and on 20th April, Taichung Post Office would use Blue. Let us open eyes to waiting large show.

No comments: