Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tri-stars on Macau ATM

General issue of 'Energy Saving' ATM from Macau, should print 2 asterisks (see left) if the value is under 10 pts.
During 2006, Macau Post Office issued special 3 asterisks ATM with value 0.5 pts only, because there is shortage of postage stamps with value 0.5 pts. This type ATM was available from post office package(like 0.10$ special issue ATM from HongKong), can not be get from machine of ATM.

No comments: