Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Taiwan Pigeon - Green Print

Zhongli post office establised Philately Exhibition of Year Crossing at SOGO shopping mall from Dec. 26th 2008 to Jan. 7th 2009. During the days, it setup a ATM machine number 083 with green ribbon. All the labes are Pigeon topic.
FDC of the green print on pigeon ATM.

R-FDC, all the 4 labels just be basis for air mail to 9$(China/HongKong/Macau), 13$(Australia, Asia), 15$(US, Canada), 17$(Europe, Africa, South America). And the sum of them are 54$, is right for register letter(air) to China.

No comments: