Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Netherland TNT102

Netherland ATM machine aCon, number TNT000102. It is not easy to get the circle cancel, most time was canceled by machine.
Receipt of ATM, left text is translations of Dutch. On the bottom of receipt words 'Registration Period 8355', 8 means 2008, 355 means the 355th day of the year, so the date is Dec. 20th 2008.
-------------------------------------
Thanks Hens!
-------------------------------------

No comments: